This is the healthiest alternative to a conventional crumble, and obviously it’s equally delicious! Is there someone on this earth who doesn’t like strawberries? All you’ll need for this recipe is a bunch of those “ruby jewels” that is strawberries and some good old friend: oat. It’s such an easy and simple dessert, that nobody should be able to resist.
I, personally, am a big fan of fruity dessert, although I try to cut on the sugar, with this recipe though, I get to eat a fruity and crunchy bite in a healthier way. So let’s get those oven proof ramekin or small pot you own and let’s get that fruity bite ready!
Makes 1 portion
- 8 sliced strawberries
- 3 tbsp oat
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp of maple sirup (or honey)
- 1 tsp white sugar
- pinch of salt
Bring the oven to 180°C (350F)
- Add the strawberries in the bottom of a ramekin or small oven proof pot
- Add the maple sirup to the strawberries
- In a bowl mix the oat, salt, white sugar, coconut oil and flour
- Melt the butter and add to the mix
- Top the strawberry with the oat mixture
- Bake for about 25 minutes
Let it cool before jumping in… Enjoy!