Pomegranate Vodka Martini is a fizzy, festive and fruity drink perfect for the holidays! A homemade grenadine syrup with a touch of mandarin.
Simple, elegant and festive, this Pomegranate Vodka Martini drink will make you the most popular host this holiday season. Made with a fast and easy homemade grenadine syrup containing fresh pomegranate grains, mandarin and sugar. When you finish up the martini, just before you ask for another one, you’ll get a few pomegranate grains bites to finish up the drink on a fruity note.
Vodka is one of those alcohol bottles you should leave in the freezer! Do not worry, it won’t freeze! It’s actually gonna give your class a nice frost effect and will keep your drink extra cold!
To make it slightly lighter, I’ve added some sparkling water, which makes the drink more “festive” with bubbles but also lighter. Because nobody likes too many drunk family members at your Christmas party. One is enough! And for the ‘one’: of course it’s totally optional.
Let’s make this light and fuzzy holiday drink!
Pomegranate Vodka Martini
- 50 g pomegranate grains
- 50 ml sparkling water (or soda)
- 50 ml vodka (frozen)
- 2 mandarin
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Crush the grenadine grains in a small saucepan.
- Cut 2 thin slices out of a mandarin centre for the decoration, squeeze the rest of the mandarins in the saucepan.
- Add 50 ml of water, sugar.
- Bring to a boil the mixture and mix well until the sugar is dissolved, 2 minutes.
- Pass the mix through a sieve and let the syrup cool down.
- Add the grenadine syrup, then the vodka and finish it up with sparkling water.
I love martinis and this one sounds perfect! And such a pretty colour. Merry Christmas!!!
Yum! The flavours and colours on this cocktail look amazing! Perfect for NYE. Happy holidays!
Thanks and Happy holidays !
This is such a lovely drink – perfect for a swanky holiday party!
I’m so obsessed with pomegranate right now and have all the ingredients to make these beautiful, festive cocktail. Going to whip up a batch for my family tonight! Cheers!