Pomegranate Vodka Martini is a fizzy, festive and fruity drink perfect for the holidays! A homemade grenadine syrup with a touch of mandarin.
Simple, elegant and festive this drink will make you the most popular host this holiday season. Made with a fast and easy homemade grenadine syrup containing fresh pomegranate grains, mandarin and sugar. To make it slightly lighter, I’ve added some sparkling water, which makes the drink more “festive”. When you finish up the martini, just before you ask for another one, you’ll get a few pomegranate grains bites to finish it up the drink on a fruity note.
Let’s make this light and fuzzy holiday drink!
Pomegranate Vodka Martini
For 2 martinis
- 50g of pomegranate grains or 50ml of pomegranate juice
- 1 tbsp of sugar
- 2 mandarin
- 50ml of water
- 2 ounce vodka
- sparkling water
- Add some ice cubes to the martini glasses to ice them up
- Crush the grenadine grains in a small saucepan
- Cut 2 thin slices out of a mandarin centre for the decoration, squeeze the rest of the mandarins in the saucepan
- Add the water, sugar
- Bring to a boil the mixture and mix well until the sugar is dissolved, 2 minutes
- Pass the mix through a sieve and let the syrup cool down
- Once cooled, discard the ice from the martini glasses
- Add the grenadine syrup, then the vodka and finish it up with sparkling water
- Top with a mandarin and a few pomegranate grains
Happy holidays and Enjoy!